This crafty snack is sure to delight, and makes the perfect Easter treat for kids of all ages! Grab your graham crackers and let’s get started:
Several of the ingredients are purely for decoration purposes, but that’s all the fun. Let your imagination run!
- 1 box of peeps
- 1 box of graham crackers
- Candy eggs
- Vanilla Frosting
- Edible easter grass
- Grab 3 full-lenth graham crackers and break them in half to make 6 squares.
- Place one square in the middle, and 3 squares around the left, right, and top edge, saving two squares for the roof.
- Frost the edges of the three squares around the base, and attach firmly. Next frost the roof and add sprinkles.
- Decorate with edible grass and candy eggs.
- Place your peep inside and let dry.